Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
August 8, 2023 at 1:27 pm #14169529

JeySign studio

I am trying to: Use Site Kit WooCommerce and WPML

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
Within the procducts

I expected to see:
Not the code in the frontend

Instead, I got: toew different error codes:

1.Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/vhosts/hosting149286.a2ebb.netcup.net/hotel-liebesglueck.de/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/slug-translation/custom-types/wpml-st-slug-translations.php on line 31
2. Deprecated: preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/vhosts/hosting149286.a2ebb.netcup.net/hotel-liebesglueck.de/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/addons/wpml-page-builders/classes/Integrations/Elementor/Hooks/DynamicElements.php on line 94

I only know that it appears when I am using WPML. I have checked the other plugins and have deactivated SiteKit as well. It also did have an effect on the HP and have caused more difficulties. Please find an image attached of the error.

Also, please find login credentials for the HP:
[Credentials removed]

Thank you for your help.

August 9, 2023 at 10:23 am #14174855

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you check this?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/deprecated-rtrim-passing-null-to-parameter-1-string-php-8-1-2/#post-13670953

Regards,
Bruno Kos

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.