Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
May 13, 2022 at 2:05 pm #11217909

jamalJ-2

Tell us what you are trying to do? i am trying to update the plugin, you have an incorrect URL, the correct URL is jbaralaw.com. It seems as though the WPML is still connected to the development site.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? jbaralaw.com

May 13, 2022 at 2:07 pm #11217917

jamalJ-2

I have paid for the renewal for the updated plugin on jbaralaw.com and i cannnot update the plugin. It looks like your system has not updated the plugin for the website, it appears you still have this on the developmental site. Please advise. thanks,cindy

May 16, 2022 at 8:29 pm #11232861

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi there.

From what I can see, the website that you mentioned (hidden link) doesn't work (attaching screenshot).

That is the only website that I can see in our WPML records.

If you want to generate a new key for the main jbaralaw.com domain instead, you have to go here (https://wpml.org/account/sites/) > generate a new key for this exact URL (hidden link) > copy the key > go to the backend of the site > Plugins > Add new > Commercial > and register WPML with the new key.

Or if you are in the WPML wizard setup process, add the key there.

Please let me know how that goes.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 23.27.38.png
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.