Navigation überspringen

Dies ist das technische Support-Forum für WPML – das mehrsprachige WordPress-Plugin.

Mitlesen können alle, doch nur WPML-Kunden können hier Fragen veröffentlichen. Das WPML-Team antwortet im Forum an 6 Tagen pro Woche, 22 Stunden am Tag.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im German-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Dieses Thema enthält 4 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von christianK-45 Vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monate.

Assistiert von: Mateus Getulio.

Verfasser Beiträge
Mai 18, 2022 unter 12:25 pm #11246971

christianK-45

Nach der Installation wird die Fehlermeldung in rot angezeigt
mit dem Hinweis, ich solle mich an den Support wenden.

FTP und Admin Zugangsdaten habe ich für Sie vorliegen.
Danke und LG

Mai 18, 2022 unter 2:03 pm #11247975

christianK-45

Hi. The "icl_strings" and "icl_string_translations" tables are in MyISAM, the rest of the icl tables are InnoDB. Auto Increment is ON in "icl_strings".
What needs to be changed in the SQL database or the icl Table? Thanks

Mai 18, 2022 unter 8:47 pm #11250785

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English ) Portugiesisch, Brasilien (Português )

Zeitzone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Welcome to our support forum. I’ll be happy to assist you with this!

We've found some edge cases where this error is fixed following these instructions to recreate icl_tables:

- Make a full backup of your site (files and database)
- Please add this code to the bottom of the functions.php file in your theme's root folder

function wpml_fix_missing_icl_tables() {

if( function_exists( 'icl_sitepress_activate' ) )

icl_sitepress_activate();

}

add_action( 'wp_footer', 'wpml_fix_missing_icl_tables' );

- Visit your site's homepage at least one time
- Remove the code

Once you complete these steps, then you have to remove the keys "wpml_string_table_ok_for_mo_import" and "wpml_notices" from the options table (by default wp_options, where "wp_" is your database prefix), and all errors should be gone.

Please give it a try and let us know if it works for you. We're looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Mateus.

Mai 19, 2022 unter 11:58 am #11256765

christianK-45

Thanks Mateus! I tried this solution but those SQL tables in the wrong storage format did not leave me in peace and i used your inbuild 'Reset and deactivate WPML' function, deletes all icl_ tables, and started a fresh installation. Turns out, that the former site admin must have tried to install WPML before as i found in an old backup. Probably not over FTP but with the WordPress "Search PlugIns" which returns an old version (versteckter Link). I think this is where the ISAM tables came from and the error.
After fresh Installation, everything is now working fine. No messages. All SQL Tables are InnoDB.
Thanks for looking into this! Greetings to the support Team. Christian

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.