Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mateus Getulio 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Mateus Getulio.

Author Posts
April 24, 2022 at 4:44 pm #11086311

agabiG

I want to translate LEAVE A REPLY section, I cannot find the string hidden link

April 24, 2022 at 4:44 pm #11086313

agabiG

okay, I will be waiting

April 25, 2022 at 4:31 pm #11091329

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there

Thanks for your contact, and welcome to the WPML support forum!

Can you please do the following procedure to try to locate this string?

- Please go to WPML -> Theme and plugins localization
- Select all plugins in the list and click on "Scan selected plugins for strings"
- When that finishes, select your theme in the other list and click on "Scan selected themes for strings"
- Now go to WPML -> String Translation and search forbthe items you couldn't find to translate and see if it will display now

If that doesn't work, please try to enable the option "Look for strings while pages are rendered" in WPML -> String Translation. Then visit that page in which the string is located and go back to the String Translation, refresh the page and check if you'll be able to locate the string now. (Please don't forget to uncheck the option "Look for strings while pages are rendered" once you're done).

Another attempt that you can try is to include this string in String Translation following this procedure:

- Go to WPML -> String Translation and click on "Translate texts in admin screens" at the bottom of the page
- Search for the item you can't translate
- Select that string and include it in the String Translation
- Go to WPML -> String Translation and search now for that item and see if it will display now for translation

Please let me know how you proceed with these possible solutions. Looking forward to your reply!

Kind regards,
Mateus.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.