Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by samyG-3 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
May 25, 2022 at 5:38 pm #11308817

samyG-3

I am trying to: translate soma pages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:translate psge

Instead, I got:WPML tried to translate this page three times and failed. To get it fixed,

May 25, 2022 at 5:40 pm #11308821

samyG-3

Instead, I got:WPML tried to translate this page three times and failed. To get it fixed,

May 25, 2022 at 5:58 pm #11308905

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi there.

This issue might be happening due to a recent update. Sorry for that.

Can you please let me know if you had the chance to try the steps mentioned at the URL below?

- https://wpml.org/faq/translation-status-stuck-or-displaying-the-error-wpml-didnt-manage-to-translate-this-page/

If that doesn't work, please also try this:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/ate-server-communication-forbidden-5/#post-11295981

or this:
https://wpml.org/errata/wpml-triggers-a-migration-notification-banner-even-when-the-site-hasnt-been-migrated/

If none of those will work, we have another thing that you can try.

One user reported that they fixed the issue with the following steps:

- Go to WPML > Translation Management
- Click on "Translators"
- Check if your user is defined as a translator. If not, please configure it again.

Please let me know how that goes and if you are now able to translate pages.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

May 26, 2022 at 6:06 pm #11319781

samyG-3

hello

I tried all ways that you suggested but nothing changed.

would you please help me .

thanks

May 26, 2022 at 7:10 pm #11320115

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there and thank you for the update.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of the site files and database before providing us access.

- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box.

The private box looks like this: hidden link

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai

May 29, 2022 at 8:18 am #11336013

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

When I try to log in, I am taken here:
hidden link

And I don't know the email or password from that panel.

Can you please share it in the private field I enabled below?

Thank you.

Mihai

May 30, 2022 at 10:02 pm #11347677

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there and thank you for the credentials.

I was able to log in but I was not able to recreate the issue.

Can you please let me know what are the exact steps that you are taking, and for what page or post (share the title) so that I can try to recreate the issue?

Thank you.

Mihai

June 2, 2022 at 12:04 pm #11372801

samyG-3

hello

there are many errors on my website
first, the translated website is not the same as the original the photo size and page size
second, I cont open the shop page and change the name of the products
third, the price are not converted from Euro to Lira.

would you please help me or recommend me, somebody els

thanks

size.jpg
Shop.jpg
price and name.jpg
Naamloos.jpg
error.jpg
June 3, 2022 at 9:22 am #11381409

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there and welcome back.

Can you please let me know if the initial issue has been resolved? Do you still see the error message that you mentioned at the beginning?

I'm asking because per our Support Policy, we can handle only one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

So please let me know if the initial issue is resolved and then I can also create new tickets for the other issues.

Mihai

June 3, 2022 at 1:44 pm #11383759

samyG-3

hello

no, the problem didn't solve and still I can't open some pages to translate them and nobody helped me!

June 4, 2022 at 9:07 am #11387515

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there and thank you for the update.

I already asked here (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-tried-to-translate-this-page-three-times-and-failed-to-get-it-fixed/#post-11347677) if you can please share with me the name of the post/pages where this is happening ("WPML tried to translate this page three times and failed. To get it fixed..") so that I can take a look.

I asked for this because on the pages where I tried this, the Advanced Translation Editor loaded fine.

So please send me a list so that I can take a deeper look.

Thank you!

Mihai

June 5, 2022 at 3:37 pm #11390895

samyG-3

the name of the page is
- Cart page
- check out

June 6, 2022 at 7:29 pm #11398695

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi there.

Please check now.

The error doesn't show up anymore for these pages.

Please let me know if you see the error on any other pages and I will be more than happy to take a look.

And good luck with the project! 🙂

Mihai

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.