Problem with the layout of some pages
When the Vik Rent Car plugin is installed the translated pages have a different layout (width, and page's title).
1. To stay on the safe side, take a full backup of your site before proceeding.
2. Go to the editing page of the English original page.
3. If the translation needs an update (two arrows circle icon) or not complete (gear icon), then complete the translation.
4. Switch the language at the top admin bar to edit the translation (in the example, the German translation).
5. Once you are on the editing screen of the German page, you will see a warning that says that you are trying to edit using the standard WordPress editor while the page was translated with WPML's Translation Editor.
6. Press the 'Edit anyway' button.
7. On the right sidebar in the 'Language' section, press the 'Translate independently' button.
8. Press the 'Overwrite with ENG content' button and confirm when prompted. The page will refresh, and you will need to press the 'Edit anyway' button again.
9. By using the admin Language Switcher, switch back to edit the English page.
10. Now, translate the page again with WPML's Advanced Translation Editor by pressing the pencil icon in the 'language' section. You will notice that the Translation Editor has all the translations of this page in memory. Complete the translation.
|Problems with translated pages in Divi||1||2||
4 月, 3 週前
I don’t see the translation for some strings
|2||3||1 年, 6 月前|
|Saving a specific string translation does not complete. "Verified Vendor"||2||7||1 年, 11 月前|
|I am seing the content of both languages in the same page.||2||11||2 年, 4 月前|