- Added the possibility to translate dynamic fields in Avada 6.2.
- Added the possibility to use translated layouts in translated posts in Avada 6.2.
- Added translation icons for Avada Layouts and Sections.
- Fixed the translation dialog’s overflow for taxonomies with lots of custom fields.
- Fixed the Sticky Links feature for posts that use “use translation if available or fallback to default language” configuration.
- Fixed an issue where it was allowed to see translations of posts in any custom public status.
- Fixed deleting of attachment files when the 「When deleting a post, delete translations as well」 option was set and WPML had 3 or more configured languages.
- Fixed an issue with Elementor page with only link fields which were not automatically converted.
- Fixed the Media Carousel link that was not automatically converted.
- Fixed an issue with empty Beaver Builder translations that contain only one global module.
- Fixed an issue with Beaver Builder where a saved module was not translatable when created within a page on the front-end editor.
- Added a warning message when trying to edit a translation on the front-end with Avada Fusion Builder.
- Fixed adding language switchers to custom widget areas.
- (Google XML Sitemaps) Fixes for the URL format when the post/page slug is the same across translations.
- Keep the current language when searching with Divi.
- Allow sticky links to be reverted in Divi global elements.
- Fixed an issue with the presence of the language switcher in the menu when it is not expected.
- Fixed the language filter links for Beaver Builder’s templates/columns/rows/modules.
- Fixed an issue where Beaver Builder’s global module strings were wrongly showing in the translation job of the page where it was embedded.
- Fixed the display of Elementor’s maintenance mode.
- Fixed an issue so that now, we won’t try loading Divi’s theme builder compatibility code if the theme builder is not present.
- Fixed a bug preventing to auto-convert a link in a page builder when it was already converted.
- Removed obsolete integration with ElasticPress.
- Added a fix to allow translating background images in Divi columns.
- Fixed the styles for Elementor’s template translations.
- Fixed saving of Elementor image’s custom caption.
- Fixed an issue with missing categories on secondary language when the 「display as translated」 mode is enabled.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.