Wordpress website for a luxury holiday home in Tuscany for 4, 6 or 10 guests with swimming pool. The holiday villas are located near Poppi in Tuscany and can be rented combined or individual allowing you to stay with a maximum of 10 people. Enjoy the stunning views, private swimming pool and the luxury of our two holiday homes at the property.
The Wordpress website was developed with Avada and translated with WPML to attract foreign visitors.https://toscane-vakantievilla.nl/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.