Aimo e Nadia bistro is a bistro restaurant born from the happy encounter between the culture of Italian gastronomy and that of design: Il Luogo di Aimo e Nadia, an establishment reference of Italian gourmet cuisine for over 50 years and Rossana Orlandi, one of the most influential avant-garde design gallerists. Two Italian excellences, internationally recognized for the quality of their work, have given life to a common project, capable of declining the respective excellent characteristics in a simpler formula.
The restaurant attracts locals and international tourists which made it necessary to have a multilingual website in English and Italian languages.https://www.bistroaimoenadia.com/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.