Farendole is a website of energy healing services, self-development content and Reiki initiations. Her clientele is worldwide and in multiple languages. The website was built in English / French, but it may add other languages next year as Italian.
It's mainly an informative website for her services, but she also organizes the event and therefore, bilingual Gravity Forms were built with redirection to Paypal for payment. She also writes articles, in both languages, so a blog was added too.
It had to be simple and peaceful, in order to represent what she does and how she is as a person.http://farendole.ca/en/
How to build a multilingual blog with Toolset
To build a blog with Toolset you will need to:
- Create custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Add custom fields so it’s easy to add the same required information for each post
- Display your blog posts and search results on the front end with Views
- Design your blog pages using Layouts
To translate your blog with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.