To remove the "This Site is Registered on wpml.org as a Development Site" notice from a site, you need to change your site key from development to production. This can be done from your WPML.org account.
- Log into your WPML.org account and go to your list of registered sites.
- Click the gear icon next to the site you want to move to production.
- Return to your site, and you’ll see the banner is no longer visible.
If you continue seeing this banner on the site's admin and front-end after following the steps above, you will need to generate a new site key and re-register WPML. This will not cause you to lose any of your translations.
To do this:
- Go to your list of registered sites page on WPML.org and delete the key generated for your site.
- Log in to your site’s admin and go to Plugins → Add New and click the Commercial tab. Click on Unregister WPML from this site.
- Once the page refreshes, click on Register WPML. You’ll see a message asking you to enter the site key. Click on Get a key for this site.
- This opens a new window with your WPML account page. In the Type section, register your site as a Production site. Then, go through the rest of the steps to generate a new site key.
- Copy the new site key and return to the Commercial tab on your website. Insert the key into the Site key field and press the Register button.