WooCommerce Multilingual 5.1 makes your multilingual store run faster and better.
Do you know what WooCommerce store owners value the most? When we talk to them about it, they point out two things:
- Stable site operation
- Compatibility with different WooCommerce add-ons
This is why WooCommerce Multilingual 5.1 focuses on compatibility, performance, and various fixes.
This release takes care of important compatibility improvements:
- We handled deprecation notices when using PHP 8.1
- We added multi-currency support for WP Super Cache
We also improved compatibility with the following plugins:
- YITH Auctions for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Memberships
- WC Product Addons
- Germanized for WooCommerce
- Yykes Custom Product Tabs
WooCommerce Multilingual stores already run smoothly, but we always try to improve performance. This version makes your store leaner:
- Saving a variable product translation is now 23% faster
- A Shop page displaying variable products is now 28% faster
- There are now 17 queries less on every front-end request **
** This improvement requires WPML 4.6 scheduled for release in January 2023.
Last but not least, we fixed many bugs related to:
- Reviews & ratings
Plus, an array of other bugs related to different issues.
For a full list of what’s included in this release, please see the changelog.
Download and Update
We release updates to sites gradually so you might not see this update in the admin right away.
If you want to get it without waiting, go to the Plugins → Add New page and click the Commercial tab. There, click the Check for updates button, select WooCommerce Multilingual, and click to update it.
Leave your comments here, and we’ll get back to you!
If you’re enjoying your experience with WooCommerce Multilingual, take a moment to rate us 5 stars on WordPress.org.