If you have a page that is a translation of another page, you can link them together using the Connect with translations feature.
To link pages to their translations:
- Open the translated version of a page for editing.
- In the right sidebar, expand the Language tab and select to translate the document with the WordPress Editor. Set the correct language of the page. Click OK in the dialog pop-up that appears. The page will reload.
- Click on Connect with translations in the Language box.
- Search for the page you want to link, then select it and click Ok.
- Another dialog appears. If you want to change the page’s original language, select Make [Language] the original language for this page.
- Click the Assign button.