If you have a page that is a translation of another page you can link them. To link page to their translation use the Connect with translations feature.
Use the following steps to link already translated pages:
- Open the translated version of a page for editing
- Set the language of the page in the Language box . Click OK in the dialog pop-up that appears. The page will reload.
- Click on Connect with translations in the Language box.
- Search for the page you want to link, then select it and click Ok.
- Another dialog appears. If you want to change the page’s original language, select Make [Language] the original language for this page.
- Click the Assign button.