Studio Tre has been supporting companies that wish to communicate abroad since 1979. They do this through traditional services (translation + interpreting) and specialised ones such as localisation, transcreation and management of company terminology.
About Studio Tre
Studio Tre has been supporting companies that wish to communicate abroad since 1979. They do this not only through traditional services such as translation and interpreting, but also through more specialised services such as website, app and software localisation, transcreation, subtitling, voiceover, management of company terminology, machine translation and post editing.
The advantages of outsourcing to Studio Tre in brief:
- A network of 1500 linguists and translators, operating in 75 different languages, coordinated by project managers.
- Individual project management by a specifically assigned PM = rapid response times and flexibility for urgent requirements.
- Industry-specific terminology with the right tone of voice for the documents’ target audience.
- Guaranteed consistency across all technical, editorial, and legal documentation through the use of your own translation memories (TM).
- Savings in costs (we offer discounts for repetitions) and in turnaround times, thanks to the direct management of your source files for layout and quality control, at no added cost.
- Total data protection thanks to a TP Cyber Security system.
Getting started with Studio Tre and WPML
To send content for translation to Studio Tre, install the following plugins on your website:
- WPML Multilingual CMS – the core plugin
- WPML String Translation – this plugin will allow you to translate interface strings
Working with Studio Tre via WPML
Here are the basic steps of working with WPML and Studio Tre. For a full walkthrough, check out our page about using WPML with a translation service.
Connecting Your Website to Studio Tre
First, you need to connect WPML with Studio Tre. Part of this very simple process is to request your Studio Tre API token.
To get this token, visit Studio Tre’s WPML Token page.
Sending content for translation
Once your site is connected to Studio Tre, you can start sending your content for translation.
Receive a quotation from Studio Tre
Studio Tre will get automatically notified about your request.
Once they have received your content, they will calculate a final word count with their CAT tool and send you the final quote for approval.
As soon as you accept the quote, translation work will commence.
Receiving completed translations
As soon as the translations are ready, you will find them in your WPML. Remember that if you want to carry out a review/check of the layout before the content is put online, it will have to be hidden so that it is not immediately visible. How? Go to WPML, select Languages and Hide Languages: this will allow you to completely hide any translated or partially translated content in specific languages.
Once done, your site is ready to receive completed translations.
Canceling translation jobs
Jobs can only be canceled by Studio Tre.
Should you wish to cancel, for any reason, the translation of content sent from WPML to Studio Tre, please bear in mind that:
- You cannot manually delete or cancel translation jobs from the Translation jobs panel
- The project can only be deleted by Studio Tre. Please contact Studio Tre directly to carry out this operation.
Read more about canceling translation jobs sent to a professional service.
Translating the Rest of Your Site
Once you’re done translating the content of your page, there could be untranslated texts in menus, sidebars, and similar places. No problem, you can use Studio Tre to translate the rest of your site.
See what others say
5 stars rating for the translation of Mercante d'Olio
Fast and accurate!