تخطي الملاحة

يحتوي هذا الموضوع رد واحد ، لديه 1صوت.

آخر تحديث بواسطة kemal-CaglarT قبل 2 شهور، 2 أسابيع.

يساعده: Christopher Amirian.

مؤلف المقالات
يوليو 21, 2024في 6:55 ص

kemal-CaglarT

Background of the issue:
When I activate the WPML String Translation and WPML Woocommerce Multilingual plugins on my site الرابط المخفي, I get a 404 error when trying to access all pages except for the homepage. For example, when the plugins are not active, I can access the About Us page in both Turkish and English without any issues. However, when I activate them, I can't access either of them. I can only access the homepage. When I check with WP_DEBUG, I see the following error: Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier 'f' in /home/u427736266/domains/derminix.com.tr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/url-handling/class-wpml-endpoints-support.php on line 142

Symptoms:
404 error when trying to access all pages except for the homepage after activating WPML String Translation and WPML Woocommerce Multilingual plugins. WP_DEBUG shows: Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier 'f' in /home/u427736266/domains/derminix.com.tr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/url-handling/class-wpml-endpoints-support.php on line 142

Questions:
How can I resolve the 404 error when WPML String Translation and WPML Woocommerce Multilingual plugins are active?
What does the WP_DEBUG error message mean and how can I fix it?

يوليو 21, 2024في 7:37 ص
هذه التذكرة مغلقة الآن. إذا كنتWPML العميل ويحتاج إلى مساعدة ذات صلة، يرجى فتح ملف تذكرة دعم جديدة.