- Added ability to filtering comments by language
- Use display-as-translated for product images and product galleries
- Fixed issue when deleting a currency in Safari
- Fixed issue causing fatal error when activating WCML and WPML String Translation
- Changes in the Fixer.io API
- Added a fix where in some situation the product slug URL is not translated correctly
- Variable product removed from cart when switching language on the cart page
- Multicurrency in defaults not calculated correctly when creating manual order
- Product Bundles – search products returned wrong values
- Translating custom product category base leads to products returning error 404 when both bases contains the same string
- Table Rate Shipping – products with different classes produce no shipping method on cart page
- New order admin email subject and heading were overwrites with wrong data
- Fix small issue in product stock sync
- Refund and restock – not working properly when refunding the variation in second language
- WooCommerce Product Bundles -> original overwrites translation (visible when using title/description override)
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.