- Add a new WPML language switcher to login and registration pages to replace the core language switcher for these pages introduced in WordPress 5.9.
- Added support for translating Full Site Editing templates.
- Allow to sync post type archive menus.
- Fixed an issue to ensure the get_adjacent_post function returns the correct links.
- WPML installer page no longer shows Translation Management on the list of available plugins when WPML version 4.5 or newer is active.
- Fixed an issue where the Language Switcher disappeared from the menu after changing the default language.
- Renamed the « logs » directory to prevent unwanted deletion.
- Fixed an issue that occured when using a different name for the « wp-content » dir.
- Removed redundant AJAX calls when using the Classic Translation Editor.
- Removed all fallbacks to the Classic Translation Editor when using Advanced Translation Editor.
- Removed all source map files from the production package.
- Fixed an issue where the Translation Review Bar was displayed behind the « Preview is not available » overlay.
- Added a hint to the Translators page about the Translation Reviewer Directory.
- Removed unused calls to synchronize Translators endpoints.
- Removed Media Translation as a recommended plugin.
- Removed wpautop when saving string translations for visual fields in Elementor.
- Fixed a fatal error when Elemtentor’s widget is broken.
- Disabled the language selector for WordPress widgets used with the Elementor builder.
- Added support to translate graphic_image in Elementor’s « Call To Action » widget.
- Added support for pop-ups inside hotspots in Elementor.
- Fixed a warning message in Elementor Theme Builder.
- Replaced _register_controls (deprecated) with register_controls in Elementor.
- Added support for Elementor’s WooCommerce Purchase Summary Widget.
- Fixed Divi’s display conditions when it uses categories.
- Fixed an issue with WPBakery page builder where the raw HTML was being stripped from translations.
- Added support for Avada’s « Off Canvas » translation.
- Fixed an issue with the native Block Editor where an HTML attribute in blocks contains some HTML entities.
- Fixed an issue with the native Block Editor with missing self-closing tags when the translation is being updated.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.