Pular a navegação
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 12:00 – 20:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Fuso horário do apoiador: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Este tópico contém 0 respostas, tem 1 voz.

Última atualização: peterS-21 1 ano, 2 mes atrás.

Assistido por: Noman.

Autor Posts
fevereiro 28, 2023 em 3:21 pm #13137191

peterS-21

We have a very annoying issue, where a section in WooCommerce checkout is showing up in Swedish (it is an add-on text from a plugin). This short text about VAT will not translate in the front end. But, when I go and see it in the admin WPML string translation, I do see it there and it is translated to English. So, I got the tip from you a few days ago, that I should remove this string, turn on "search for strings as you go", go to the section on the front page, and then back into admin again, and we should translate it again. This worked well, and I went into the front page, and yes it then did show translated. So I thought it was all cleared and settle. But it was NOT. Next time I go to the page again, is shows up only in Swedish again. Tried to make the same procedure of course a few times, but still the same result. I think I will go crazy. Really need your help to get this right permanently. Many thanks. Peter

O tópico '[Fechado] The short text about VAT translation issues' está fechado para novas respostas.