Pular a navegação

Este é o fórum de suporte técnico para o WPML — o plugin de WordPress multilíngue.

Todos podem ler, mas apenas clientes do WPML podem postar aqui. A equipe do WPML responde no fórum 6 dias por semana, 22 horas por dia.

Nenhum atendente de suporte está disponível para trabalhar hoje no fórum Portuguese. Fique à vontade para abrir tickets e iremos tratar deles assim que estivermos online. Obrigado pela compreensão.

Este tópico contém resposta, tem 2 vozes.

Última atualização: Mateus Getulio 1 ano, 10 mes atrás.

Assistido por: Mateus Getulio.

Autor Posts
junho 6, 2022 em 2:07 pm #11396799

kfd-storeU

automatic translations does not work

link oculto

Translations-‹-Loja-oficial-Sculpt®-—-WordPress.png
junho 7, 2022 em 1:12 pm #11404653

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglês (English ) Português (Português )

Fuso horário: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hey there,

Thanks for your contact, and welcome to the WPML support forum!

Please let me know if you want to continue our conversation in English or Portuguese. For now I'll write in English.

Let's try some possible solutions and debugging steps for this issue. First, by looking at your debug info, it is possible to see that the WP Memory Limit is set to 40M, while the recommended is 256. Changing it can solve the problem. Please follow these steps:

- Find your wp-config.php file in the root directory of your WordPress installation
- Open the wp-config.php file with a text editor, then locate the line that includes: define('WP_DEBUG', false)
- Then add after it, the below line of code: define ('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
- Save the wp-config.php file, then refresh your website

Then, see if the issue persists. If the answer is 'yes', please try to resend this job to translation and check again.

If these procedures does not work for you, we might be facing an interaction issue with a third-party functionality, in this case:

- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Twenty-one
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

Could you tell me the results of this investigation? We're looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

Regards,
Mateus.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.