Pular a navegação

Este é o fórum de suporte técnico para o WPML — o plugin de WordPress multilíngue.

Todos podem ler, mas apenas clientes do WPML podem postar aqui. A equipe do WPML responde no fórum 6 dias por semana, 22 horas por dia.

Nenhum atendente de suporte está disponível para trabalhar hoje no fórum Portuguese. Fique à vontade para abrir tickets e iremos tratar deles assim que estivermos online. Obrigado pela compreensão.

Este tópico contém 4 respostas, tem 2 vozes.

Última atualização: leadF 1 ano, 7 mes atrás.

Assistido por: Mateus Getulio.

Autor Posts
setembro 5, 2022 em 9:34 am #11987997

leadF

Tell us, what are you trying to do?
I configured the plugin on the developing website. I added the languages Portuguese and English.
I have the translations of both already done and working correctly, however, in the backoffice the following error appears:
"Some records from the languages tables are missing in WPML and cannot fully work until this issue is resolved.
Go to the Troubleshoot page and click on "Clear language information and refill languages" to resolve the problem.

This warning will disappear once the problem is resolved."

I've already done what the error asked for, but it didn't resolve. I've already configured the plugin again and it didn't solve it.

wpml.PNG
setembro 5, 2022 em 9:45 pm #11992141

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglês (English ) Português (Português )

Fuso horário: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support forum!

If you haven't started to translate your content yet, this issue might be resolved by resetting WPML. You can do that in WPML -> Support -> Click on troubleshooting page link -> Scroll down to the end of the page -> Choose I am about to reset all translation and language data -> Click Reset.

Please note that this solution works with WPML's new installations only since the reset option will delete all WPML tables and the translations you have on your website, if you have any.

Just ensure to make a backup before any changes on your website and let me know if this resolves your issue. If the answer is no, or if you can't reset WPML because you have already started to translate the content, I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this: link oculto

Please, let me know if you need any additional details. Have a nice day.

setembro 6, 2022 em 5:44 pm #11999843

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglês (English ) Português (Português )

Fuso horário: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the website credentials.

We have just checked the website, and we were able to solve the problem by following these steps:

- In your database, we opened the wp_options table
- There is a record called 'icl_admin_notices', responsible for the WPML errors messages
- By deleting this key, the warning was gone and it didn't come back

Therefore, the message was just a false positive and everything seems to be fine now. Could you please double-check it and confirm that the issue is solved? Thank you!

setembro 8, 2022 em 7:47 am #12010843

leadF

Hi,
Yes, the message has disappeared from the backoffice.
Thank you so much!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.