Sauter la navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 7:00 – 15:00 -
- - - - - - -

Fuseau horaire du supporter: Pacific/Easter (GMT-06:00)

Marqué : 

Ce sujet contient 5 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Ilyes Il y a 4 mois et 4 semaines.

Assisté par: Ilyes.

Auteur Articles
Novembre 28, 2023 à 8:18 am #14936471

antoineL-11

On premiumfx.eu I have woocommerce and wpml. I've checked the option to empty the cart when the language is switched. So from the default language (french), if I switch to english, then add a product to the cart it works fine. But as soon as I go back to the home page (still in english), wpml triggers the force swicht popup. I can't figure out why

Novembre 28, 2023 à 9:51 pm #14944891

Ilyes
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English ) Français (Français ) Arabe (العربية )

Fuseau horaire: Pacific/Easter (GMT-06:00)

Hello,

In order to further test your site freely, I'm downloading a copy of your site locally, I hope that would be okay,

I will then debug the issue myself and I will escalate to the 2nd tier if necessary,

Looking forward to your confirmation and thank you for your patience,

Novembre 29, 2023 à 11:16 am #14949719

antoineL-11

Hi,
Yes you can copy the website.
Regards

Novembre 29, 2023 à 4:49 pm #14954247

Ilyes
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your patience,

The cart is getting emptied because of the cart synchronization settings that you had under your Woocommerce Multilingual is set to be deleted every time you change the language : lien caché

Here is a documentation on this configuration and how I changed it : https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/clearing-cart-contents-when-language-or-currency-change/#cart-options

It should now work like intended, please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Best!

Novembre 30, 2023 à 8:33 am #14959421

antoineL-11

Hi,
Please don't change settings on my live website without asking me first. I know this setting was checked and this is what I want. My issue is not this. Please read the chat I had with your colleague.

The issue is that sometimes WPML thinks wrongfully that I have changed language while I have not and empties the cart.

Regards.

décembre 1, 2023 à 6:23 pm #14975267

Ilyes
Supporter

Hello again,

I apologize for doing this change without your permission,

I now understand the issue better, I have shared your site access with our developers hoping they could have a better insight on why might this occur.

Keep in mind, I wasn't able to replicate it in the past hour, I tried different browser in both normal and incognito modes.

Has it happened to you since excluding wpml_current_language from cache? since the last time you talked with my colleague Bruno?

I will get back to you once I receive updates from our team, thank you for your patience!

Best,

Le sujet '[Fermé] empty the cart when the language is switched' est fermé aux nouvelles réponses.