Reported for: WPML String Translation 22.214.171.124
For improving performance on multilingual sites, WPML String Translation provides the possibility to choose if you desire to load unnecessary string translations on default languages pages.
However, in some cases, it is needed to uncheck this option as your string translations may not be visible on the front-end. For example:
- The theme is in English
- Site’s default language is French,
- You have translated your theme from English to French.
- Go to WPML -> Theme and Plugins Localization page.
- Scroll down to the Other options section.
- Uncheck the Assume that the original language of all strings is English option.