Help us spread the word about WPML, the most popular plugin for translating WordPress sites. This page has everything you need to effectively share WPML with your readers.
We appreciate your interest in writing about us! To make sure you have all the information you need and you’re complying with WPML’s brand guidelines, please see the materials below.
On This Page
- Why Use WPML?
- Join Our Affiliate Program
- Materials for Writing About WPML
- Branding Guidelines
- Connect with Us
Why Use WPML?
- Efficient, accurate, and hassle-free translation management for WordPress
- Currently installed on over 1 million active sites all over the world
- A trusted market leader in WordPress site translations with over 15 years in the game
- We have dedicated support and compatibility teams that work around the clock to ensure customer and partner satisfaction.
- Highly recommended by some of the WordPress community’s top bloggers, experts, and developers.
- The most competitively priced, feature-rich WordPress translation plugin on the market.
- Connect directly with professional translation services, set up local translators, or translate content yourself.
- Translate your content instantly with Automatic Translation powered by Google, Microsoft, or DeepL.
Join Our Affiliate Program
Since you’re already planning to write about us, why not earn a commission for any WPML sale you help land? Our top affiliates earn an average of $1,000 a month promoting WPML.
WPML’s affiliate program is open to all WPML clients. Getting started as an affiliate is super easy:
- Log into your WPML account and visit the Affiliate page for your own unique affiliate link.
- Add this link anywhere you’re promoting WPML.
- If anyone purchases WPML or a package of automatic translation credits using your affiliate link, you’ll earn up to a 40% commission on each sale!
Our affiliate program is generally reserved for clients who have an active WPML subscription, but if you have a popular blog/platform and a clear plan and strategy to promote WPML, we would be happy to consider you for the program. We will assist you with learning about the plugin and provide you with some useful guidelines to help you create your own material. If you fit this description and would like to partner with us, please contact us here.
Materials for Writing About WPML
To help you get started, we prepared a page with materials for writing about WPML. It provides you with a more in-depth look at WPML’s top features:
- Translation Management
- Automatic Translation
- String Translation
- WooCommerce Multilingual
Plus, on this page, you can also download ready-to-use screenshots for your content.
WPML Logos & Branding Guidelines
We’re happy for you to use our official WPML logos when writing about us. Check out our downloadable logos and be sure to follow our branding guidelines when using them on your materials.
Connect With Us
If you write an interesting piece on WPML, don’t forget to tag us on social media:
We’re also happy to add you to our WPML Around the Web page. This provides a valuable backlink to your site and can help boost your article’s SEO.
Email us to share your article, video, or other content or let us know if you have any questions or concerns!