WPML lets you run one WordPress site in multiple languages. The basic setup takes a few minutes and you can see the site multilingual. Then, you can customize the behavior and appearance of your site to match your exact specifications.
This task will prove easier to tackle with the help of these guides:
- Achieving WPML Compatibility for Your Themes and plugins
- Making WooCommerce Themes Multilingual and Multi-Currency Ready
- Debugging Theme Compatibility
- Add WPML-installer to your theme or plugin
- Add custom admin user capabilities
- WPML’s Coding API
- WPML under the hood
- Sending Emails with WPML
- Browser Cookies Stored By WPML
Working along-side experienced developers is always rewarding. Let us join forces in making your themes and plugins WPML compatible.
Learn how custom post types, fields, and taxonomy make multilingual websites easy for your clients to translate and for you to maintain.
- Why custom types and fields are important for multilingual sites
- Getting started with custom types, fields and taxonomy
- Advanced uses for custom types, fields and taxonomy