WPML lets you run one WordPress site in multiple languages. The basic setup takes a few minutes and you can see the site multilingual. Then, you can customize the behavior and appearance of your site to match your exact specifications.
This task will prove easier to tackle with the help of these guides:
- Achieving WPML Compatibility for Your Themes and plugins
- Making WooCommerce Themes Multilingual and Multi-Currency Ready
- Debugging Theme Compatibility
WPML’s compatibility team tests thousands of themes and plugins. You can find what’s tested and works well with WPML in these lists.
If you need additional custom work for a theme or plugin that’s not listed, we recommend to contact WPML Contractors.
Learn how custom post types, fields, and taxonomy make multilingual websites easy for your clients to translate and for you to maintain.
- Developing Custom Multilingual Sites
- Why custom types and fields are important for multilingual sites
- Getting started with custom types, fields and taxonomy
- Advanced uses for custom types, fields and taxonomy
Learn how to develop websites with WPML and page builders that use shortcodes or that do not.