Sauter la navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Ce sujet contient 5 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par herveJ-2 Il y a 1 an et 10 mois.

Assisté par: Johan.

Auteur Articles
juin 14, 2022 à 8:52 am #11455813

herveJ-2

I have done a cookie scan with the CookieYes plugin in the EN master language.
I try to duplicate the cookies to the FR language. It works in the back-end but the cookies are not displayed in the front-end.

See :
Cookie list in FR back-end : lien caché
Cookie list in FR Front-end : lien caché

URL of (my) website where the problem appears : lien caché

juin 14, 2022 à 1:55 pm #11458847

Johan

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting the support. I was able to replicate the issue, when I check the FR version of your website, the cookies > settings do not open when we toggle the _ag Custom Post Field.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to test the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

**Before we proceed It is necessary to take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website. Providing us with access, you agree that a backup has been taken **

I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you enter is private which means only you and I have access to it.

NOTE: If access to the live site is not possible and the staging site does not exist please provide me with a duplicator package created with the duplicator plugin.

Thank you,

Johann

juin 14, 2022 à 3:37 pm #11460001

herveJ-2

Hi Johan,

Thanks for your answer.

Can you provide a private box where i can copy / paste FTP and WP access of staging site ?

Thank you,
Hervé.

juin 14, 2022 à 3:49 pm #11460123

Johan

My bad, you can provide the information now.

juin 15, 2022 à 9:01 am #11465023

Johan

Hello,

1) Translate category cookie: I have noticed that you didn't translate the category cookies in other languages that is why it is not appearing to see here: lien caché

I've already made a test and translated the category: Analytics in french. You also have to translate "necessary".

2) translate cookie list: Once it is done you also need to translate the cookies list into french, see here the icon with the pencil: lien caché

Once it is done don't forget to add a category to your cookie in french. See the picture attached.

This should resolve your issue,
Johann

GDPR Cookie Consent ‹ Aptissen — WordPress 2022-06-15 09-58-27.png
Edit cookie category ‹ Aptissen — WordPress 2022-06-15 09-55-51.png
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.