* Synchronize product categories, attributes, and variations: they are now translatable and kept in sync.
* Synchronize product_type
* Register taxonomy names for global product attributes.
* Register custom product attribute names and values for string translation (can benefit from Jigoshop patch).
* Both global and custom attribute values are translated in the front-end.
* Global attribute values are also translated in the back-end.
* Fix: translate shipping methods title (requires Jigoshop patch)
* Fix: translate payment gateway in checkout and thank you pages (requires patch)
* Fix: Various fixes in urls for store pages and products.
* Fix: ‘Return to shop’ and ‘Continue shopping’ buttons.
* Fix: product displayed in correct language in cart, orders, and mails
* Fix: correct urls for products in cart page
* Fix: translation controls in product list page
* Fix: language header links in taxonomy pages (product categories, tags, and attributes) are no longer hidden after saving a translated term with the language-as-directories option
* Fix: wp_trash_post, wp_untrash_post and delete_post actions for product_variations when applied to parent variable product
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.