- Fixed issue where translated XLIFFs with ‘0’ (zero) as content were not accepted from Translation Management
- Fixed `Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘InvalidArgumentException’ with message ‘Tried to load a string filter for a non-existent language’`
- Added option to disconnect multiple duplicates (bulk mode) in TM Basket before sending for translation.
- Fixed issue with incorrect redirections after translation save/update and wrong post/page edit links.
- Reduce the number of DB queries on listing pages.
- Hide system fields when displaying custom fields and terms meta
- Added external-file in XLIFF files, to allow third party services to access the original URL.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.