- Multiple posts returned in single.php – this happened when URLs had Asian or Russian characters and on specific themes.
- PHP notices when sending custom posts to translation.
- Admin Texts selection didn’t get strings to the String Translation screen.
- Problems in the XML Language Configuration file could have caused PHP fatal errors.
- Language switcher didn’t work on custom post archives.
- PHP warnings when editing languages (to create custom languages).
- Language of posts lost when future posting is enabled.
- PHP warnings in multisite mode due to using a deprecated WordPress function.
- Cannot access pages using HTTPS.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.