- Improved the translation editor, by placing it inside an iframe (to protect from HTML content)
- Added a global content language switcher to choose content language in any Admin screen
- Added auto-registration for strings to translate
- Better support for some themes for setting home-page by page name
- Title for recent comments widget wasn’t translated
- Custom post types didn’t show in search if not set as translatable
- Walker problem fixed
- Affiliate validation was broken
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.