- Fixed some issues with post synchronization (“Copy publishing date” option and post date synchronisation).
- Fixed several WP SEO compatibility issues with sitemaps generation, missing trailing slashes, taxonomies, and “Adjust IDs for multilingual functionality” being randomly disabled
- Fixed unexpected browser redirection on root page
- When the blog page is deleted and then re-translated, it is now possible to set the blog page in Settings > Reading
- Improved sitepress.js to use var when declaring variables, so as to allow minification and combination of scripts in strict mode
- Show language switcher if CPT is set to do nothing
- `wp_get_archives` now works for any custom post type
- Fixed notices when updating to the latest version with browser redirection activated.
- Removed non-translators cache from options.
- Auto-disconnect duplicates when they are edited and only if there are changes.
- Increased the accepted length of “Default Locale” and “Tag” in the languages table, so as to allow variations such as “de_DE_formal”
- Hide system fields when displaying custom fields and terms meta in “Multilingual Content Setup”
- WP SEO user meta fields are now translatable with WPML String Translation
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.