- Improved URL conversion when posts or terms translations have different slugs than the original
- Display the hreflang meta even if the post has no translations, as long as it’s set to be translatable
- Display the language switcher only if the CPT is set to be translatable
- Queries are not altered when browser redirection is enabled
- Form input labels are properly linked to their inputs in WPML > Languages
- Replaced use of `$HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA` with `php://input`
- Fixed language links position in Appearance -> Menus for RTL admin languages
- Fixed duplication of featured image where the flag “Duplicate featured image to translations” was ignored
- Fixed constant duplication of media when editing the source page
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.