- Class auto loading is not compatible with version of PHP older than 5.3
- Fix missing slash at the end of alternatives links
- Updating forum user profile when using bbPress, or in general, when a user profile happens from the front-end, won’t throw any notice
- Improved class autoloading by using class mapping, instead of file system lookup
- If translation management column is hidden from screen options don’t run additional queries.
- Added filter `wpml_hide_management_column` to allow hiding of translation management column.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.