Ensure that the correct source language is used when sending translation jobs to translation proxy.
- Users can now login across domains when WPML is configured to use language per domain using “window.postMessage”
- Added wpml_is_translated_taxonomy
- Added wpml_user_switch_language
Translation Management 2.2.3-b.3
- Extra fields received from Translation Proxy are properly rendered
- Reduced the number of queries on the post listing pages
String Translation 2.4.2-b.3:
- Improved detection of URLs used to store data in icl_string_urls.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.