- Fixed an issue with serialized galleries not being displayed.
- Fixed a fatal error call to undefined function acf_maybe_get_POST().
- Fixed issues with umlauts saved incorrectly.
- Fixed relationship fields not copying to translation when there are more than one related items.
- Changed the last parameter of the WPML_ACF_Field_Settings::field_value_updated() function to be optional.
- Added the GNU GPL license file.
- Fixed the translating ACF Options page (it can now be done using WPML String Translation).
- Fixed a fatal error that occurred when saving the page/product.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.