- Fixed a bug in WPML Media not allowing users to set a different featured image between original and translated posts.
- Fixed issue with wrong redirection when clicking on the Media setup admin notice but having only one language active in WPML.
- Fixed issue when trying to scan posts in the WPML Media screen for the second time.
- Fixed an error in media scanning when WPML String Translation is disabled.
- Fixed issue when reverting translated media image to original.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.