- Allow scanning of multiple themes at once
- Fixed warning array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null givenbeing displayed on front-end in some circumstances
- Fixed Visual composer links in Button, Custom Heading and Call to Action cells
- Added a filters so that a plugin or theme can override the page builder shortcode content or save the traslated content
- Fixed an issue when removing all strings from a particular context in a filtered view
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.