- Added filters used when shortcode attributes (from page builders) are encoded/decoded
- Performance improvement in automatic .mo file scanning
- Adjusted the option for assuming that the original language of strings is in English in the case that the default site language is different than English
- Fixed an issue where converting a text widget to multilingual text widget adds another instance of the widget
- Converting text widget to multilingual text widget adds another instance of the widget
- Fixed an issue with Elementor Pro slide’s links which were not translatable
- Fixed an issue when trying to scan string with no item selected
- Remove post string packages when the related post is permanently deleted
- Fixed issue with strings caching in secondary languages
- Fixed performance bottleneck by allowing empty strings to be registered
- Fixed issue with String translation loading translations from db instead of .mo files when the respective options are checked in Theme and plugins localization
- Resolved exception resulting in many entries in wp_icl_string_urls table when Languages as Directories are configured
- Fixed issue with automatic .mo scanning for Child themes.
- Fixed issue with notice for applying fastest settings in Theme Plugin Localization screen
- Fixed issue with the admin being partially shown in the wrong language
- Fixed issues with Taxonomy label translation
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.