- Implemented strings scanning for MU plugins
- Fix missing page builder fields when creating a new translation of pre-existing posts
- Fixed escaping of contexts when exporting .po files
- Fixed issue preventing string translations from being shown in the front-end while strings are being re-sent for translation or have the “Needs Update” status
- Fixed issue when saving Elementor page translation to save the post body correctly
- Made Elementor form select fields translatable
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.