- Added support for taxonomy base slug translation.
- Removed the use of the default value for string translations, which is not used as a input placeholder.
- Fixed performance bottleneck with repetitive cache slowing down the post save action for posts/pages created with Page Builders.
- Prevent a memory leak when saving a page builder post with a big number of elements.
- Admin String returns cached value instead of proper value in multisite environment.
- Fixed a 404 error when a hierarchical CPT was sharing the same slug in different languages.
- Fixed wrong slug base when the rewrite slug is changed.
- Resolved exception in some caching configurations not allowing the scanning of .mo files to complete.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.