- Fixed an issue when saving the translation pickup mode
- Fixed an issue when translating forms created with Gravity Forms containing HTML elements
- Fixed stripped backslash in the translation editor fields
- Fixed email notification informing about new string translation jobs
- Fixed issue where flag icons were sometimes displayed incorrectly when viewing “All Languages”
- Improved performance of translation management dashboard.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.