- Added the Translation Feedback module
- Removed dependency with WPML Page Builder, as is now merged into String Translation
- Provided a user interface to create and edit a custom wpml-config.xml. The configuration in this file will
override any existing settings from plugins or themes.
- Fixed a malformed XLIFF file with ampersand in attributes
- Fixed a too greedy logic to disconnect duplicates which are sent to translation
- Fixed a PHP Notice in the translation queue when filtering by package
- Prevent multiple occurrences of the language parameter in page builders’ links.
- Fixed an issue with translation job impossible to complete because of a
- Fixed a PHP notice thrown when sending new translation jobs
- Fixed link to the communication log when the log is empty and the logging disabled
- Fixed an issue preventing to resend a translation waiting for translator
- Blocked duplication for external types
- Fixed a compatibility issue which was requiring 2 saves to actully update the translation
- Fixed the translation status when the source post excerpt is updated
- Handled a fatal error thrown when the translation proxy is not available
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.