- Implemented a dismissal checkbox in the pop-up dialog displayed to users when Translation Editor is configured but the native one is used instead
- Added a behind-the-scenes logic to migrate ICanLocalize users to the new version of the translation service which does not require to select translators
- Implemented the usage of the core CodeMirror scripts for WordPress versions 4.9 and newer
- The translation job name is now stored in the database
- Added the ability to sort jobs by ID or deadline date on the Translation Queue page
- Restored the “show differences” feature in the translation editor
- Created a new Translation Services tab on the Translation Management page
- Implemented new Email notifications sent to Translation Managers informing them, on a daily or weekly basis, of the completion of translation tasks
- Added support for translation jobs deadline
- Fixed translation service extra fields to be saved after refreshing it in translation basket
- Added a function to disable Codemirror in the Custom XML Configuration tab when the option to disable Syntax highlighting is checked by the current user
- Fixed an issue when translating serialized custom fields containing “name” as array index
- Fixed an issue with wrong encoding in translation jobs emails
- Fixed a compatibility issue with BulletProof Security plugin
- Fixed an issue with the “wpml_tm_save_translation_cf” hook not being called when importing an XLIFF file
- Added a function that checks if a language is hidden, and if it is, hides the XLIFF export on the Translations queue page
- Fixed an issue in translation basket displaying empty line when original element is deleted
- Fixed an issue with fields duplication in page builder when an original post is modified and a job is still in progress
- Fixed an exception with uploading empty XLIFF files in TM causing PHP warnings
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.