- Fixed an issue with Advanced Translation Editor when translating a post originally created in the non-default language.
- Prevent inserting a line break tag with the xliff-newline class inside HTML tags in XLIFF files.
- Avoided auto include for translation of native WordPress categories and tags.
- Adjusted text-domain in one place so that translations can appear.
- Fixed an issue when translating custom fields with similar names.
- Fixed an issue to activate a non-public translation service.
- Fixed an issue when sending overdue jobs email.
- Fixed an issue which was avoiding the Translation Management Wizard to complete in sites with languages configured as folders.
- Prevent “Manage translator subscriptions” link to be used twice.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.