- Included word count summary in the Translation Basket.
- Added ability to filter the already translated fields under Classic Translation Editor.
- Renamed the .mo file for Ukrainian language since we adjusted its locale to uk.
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the export of translation memory when switching from Classic to Advanced translation editor.
- Added a fix allowing translation managers to de-activate a translation service preselected as preferred on wpml.org.
- Improved the Translation Basket notice with a “done” button redirecting to the Translation Dashboard (instead of an automatic redirection).
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.