- Allow adding any user with at least “edit_posts” capability as a translation manager
- Marked headings in XLIFF and CTE to indicate SEO significance
- Don’t include “Needs update” jobs in the TM Dashboard pickup box count
- Fixed the which were not replaced in remote translation jobs
- Improved conditions for showing the ICanLocalize migration admin notice only when there are activated
- Performance improvement in wp-admin pages
- Fixed wrong tooltip messages when a post sent for remote translation needs update
- Fixed issue where Translation Management can’t synchronize more than 15 jobs
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.