- Fixed an issue where JSON encoded post fields were not escaped after saving a translation job.
- Fixed a typo in the gettext domain.
- Fixed an issue to prevent a fatal error related to saving translation priority in some rare cases.
- Added a fix to allow downloading the translations of a post when its original content is modified.
- Added a fix to adjust the translation field to textarea in Classic Editor when a custom field has a new line character.
- Added a fix to prevent sending requests to ATE to get infomation on local jobs.
- Added the wpml_tm_job_field_is_translatable filter to allow overriding the output of WPML_Element_Translation_Package::filter_non_translatable_fields.
- Added a message that displays when trying to edit the original post which is awaiting translation.
- Improved the wording of tooltips on Translation Jobs page.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.