- Added a new tab to the Translation Management page for handling translations with Advanced Translation Editor, removing the redirection to the external site.
- Improved the performance for Advanced Translation Editor jobs synchronization.
- Improved description of the “Needs update” job on the Translation Management Job List. The description now also contains an original status value.
- Enable the download button for completed jobs so users can fetch updates from translation services.
- Moved the Advanced Translation Editor’s local repository storage to a new location in the database.
- Fixed a problem with too big flags in admin panel when custom flag image with the big resolution is loaded.
- Fixed an issue where the job synchronization on the Translation Management -> Dashboard page could fall into a never-ending loop when the external API did not respond correctly.
- Fixed an error when running QTranslate Importer and the Translation Management plugin is active.
- Added a fix to sanitize data in Translation Proxy communication logs.
- Fixed the translation of nested arrays when the field name is a part of array keys.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.