types_render_fieldissue with date and skype fields.
- Fixed orphan RFG relationships when changing RFG slug.
- Fixed submenu items of custom labels for build-in post types were not translatable.
- Fixed issue that made it impossible to change field type on field control page.
- Fixed issue that renaming an RFG field slug caused data loss for all items of the field.
- Fixed attachment deletion when a instance of repetitive images is removed.
- Fixed group display of field when belonging to RFG in field control page.
- Fixed output space character that was being added by non existing value.
- Fixed display glitch while loading custom fields overview page.
- Fixed issue with string translation registration, when saving a relationship.
- Improved date field dialog when WordPress setting includes escaped characters.
- Fixed issues with RFGs that were not excluded from search.
- Fixed issue with
Allow resizing of remote imagesoption that stored same-domain resizes on the temporary caching directory.
- Fixed issue with resized images that were not deleted when the original image was deleted.
- Removed fields from field control list, which do not match
- Fixed image field sizing issue with custom
- Fixed select field display values not translated with WPML in the frontend when selecting a post in different language.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.