- Fixed field option “output=raw” rendered shortcodes.
- Fixed image field option “url=true” did not worked for resized images.
- Taxonomies with the attribute “show_ui” set to false will no longer being displayed on the Toolset Dashboard.
- Fixed that “0” as option value was not printed using “output=raw”.
- Yoast Analysis integration for Single-Line, Multi-Line, Image, URL, Post Reference Field and WYSIWYG field types.
- Fixed that RFG items sortorder wasn’t stored for items without field data.
- Respect Toolset Access settings on the relationship table.
- Conditions of Field Groups not respected in Related Posts GUI.
- Support for RFG fields on Module Manager export / import.
- WYSIWYG Fix for Gutenberg.
- Removed the Installer instance priority over other Installer instances.
- Fixed typos.
- Fields under condition in RFG not being saved if the first instance of the RFG does not match the condition.
- Fixed multibyte characters on field group slug were encoded on the metabox id.
- Allow to use other than post-type conditions for field group with RFG / PRF.
- Fixed display issues with the Field Group conditions dialog.
- Prevent a fatal error on the Edit Field Group that is attached to an IPT but does have a generic purpose set.
- Decreased image field rendering time.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.